- Federally funded preschool and family support program for low income families.
- Works in partnership with local communities.
- Promotes a sense of learning and self-reliance for both parents and child.
- Services includes education, medical, dental, mental health, nutrition & transportation.
- Community and parent partnerships.
- Inclusive preschool setting for children with disabilities.
- Services integrated into each community.
- Receives 20% or more of funding from local community.
For more information, visit Head Start/Early Head Start website.
|24. Student Health Center||26. Security|